Monday 11 February 2013

Welcome

Assalamualaikum WBT and hello to all.

To those who have yet to know me in person, I am Syafiq. Some people call me Syafiq Akbar Ali since there are too many people in my circle of friends who have the same name. I come from Penang, Malaysia. I am currently studying Medicine in the University of Newcastle Australia. I enjoy travelling, meeting people and taking photos.


I find myself spending too much time on the internet (mostly on Facebook and Twitter) and I believe most of us do the same (or maybe I am wrong). I was hoping that I could use some of the time I spend on the net to do something worthwhile for me as well as the people around me. I am hoping to write more. I am hoping to make entries regarding my opinions on current issues, my personal updates as a student and most importantly as a Muslim. Or shall I say, just about anything that I feel like writing. 


I hope the entries I will be making would benefit the readers (in whatever way). I will try my best not making them sound boring.

Yours
Syafiq


No comments:

Post a Comment